Friday, February 20, 2009

Sick. Much worse than yesterday, actually.


I sound like a crow when I try to sing, dead serious. ): People are supposed to sound sexy when they get a sorethroat but I sound like a crow instead how great is that D: AND MY THROAT HURTS LIKE CRAP FROM ALL THE DRY COUGHING. Haven't got such a bad cough since...primary school or something.


We played with plaster of paris during art, got lost in our own worlds during GP (unless she's discussing about newspaper articles), found out about psychology and social science during PW.


During band practice today, around 15 of us stayed in the renaissance room and had short lessons with the conductor. It was kinda boring, and I can't freaking practise using my support cause I'll cough whenever I try to do so.

Imagine me singing in choir today. HAHA.

There's one thing really sad. They are short of instruments, and since I wasn't from band in secschool I obviously can't take the remaining instruments so........zzzz. triple zzz (s)





Some cute stuff I saw/heard these days:

1) "do you like, change the colours of your shoelaces everyday?"
"I guess.."
"It was orange yesterday, blue the day before and yellow now!!"
"huh, I thought it was blue laces yesterday??"
"no dumbo, you were wearing orange laces with blue socks!!"
"how come you remember better than me?"

(then I walked away cause the teacher was asking us to "HURRY UP RUN!! THE NATIONAL ANTHEM IS STARTING IN 2 MINTUES!!!")


2) (guy listens to mp3)
(girl whispers something to him when he had his headphones on)

Must be something like I love you LOL. Came from a loving couple during the morning ride to school .__.




Chicago - hard to say I'm sorry.

Heard this in a cd shop on my way home and decided I missed it alot since the last time I played it was....close to three weeks or a moth ago. It was linked to You're the inspiration in that disc 8D




I'm tired. This is such a boring entry but I'm too tired to write or upload anything else.

No comments: